Complaints should be directed to:
Attention: Kylie Neal, Operations Manager
Suite 501, 12-14 Claremont Street
South Yarra Victoria 3141
How to make a complaint

Please provide as much detail as possible about the nature of your complaint, including the outcome you would like in order to resolve the matter on the complaint form attached.

Click here to fill our complaints form.

How we will handle your complaint

Marguerite Foxall will oversee the complaints process and will be responsible for liaising with you and the relevant agency staff to ensure that the issues you have raised are fully examined, and that your complaint is handled in accordance with this process.

We will treat the process, and all the details of your complaint, in strict confidence. If we need to discuss any issues arising from your complaint with someone outside the agency, we will obtain your consent first.

We will always try to give you a fair opportunity to explain your case. We may want to meet you in person to discuss your concerns and try to find a satisfactory solution.

How long will it take?

We will endeavour to resolve your complaint as soon as possible. However, the length of time will depend on the nature and complexity of the issues you have raised.

You will receive acknowledgement of receipt of the complaint from us within two business days. We will give you an estimate of how long it may take us to deal with the matter and we will endeavour to finalise the matter within five business days.

What action will we take in response to your complaint?

If we decide that your complaint is justified, we will then decide what action we should take in response. We will always try to match our response to the nature of your complaint and your desired outcome, but this may not always be possible. Some of the things we might do include:

Take steps to rectify the problem/issue you have raised.
Provide you with additional information or advice so you can understand what happened or how we have dealt with it.
Take steps to change our policies or procedures if your complaint identifies a problem in the way we are doing things.

What if you’re still unhappy?

Sometimes it will not be possible to resolve a complaint to everyone’s satisfaction, and you might want to contact your legal representative or Consumer Affairs Victoria for more information.