We’re always looking for talented people to bring new ideas to the growing Greg Hocking team.
Our inspiring workplace fosters exciting careers.
Sales & Property Management Cadets – All Offices
Build a career in real estate with one of Melbourne’s fastest growing networks.
We are on the look out for enthusiastic individuals who want to kick start their career in Real Estate.
- Learn from the ground up.
- Work alongside some the most experienced real estate professionals in the industry.
- Enjoy the benefits of working for a leading brand in the real estate industry.
To be eligible to become a Greg Hocking cadet all you need is:
- an Agents Representative Certificate
- a current Victorian Drivers Licence
- a reliable & roadworthy vehicle.
Apply below quoting CADET within your application.
- Are you looking for a career in Real Estate?
- Have you worked in a Sales Orientated Role?
- Do you live within 10km of our Caroline Springs Office?
About the role
Due to substantial growth in our market share we are in need of an Experienced Sales Executive to join our Caroline Springs office. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a sales environment and be a self-starter.
About the agency
The Greg Hocking Real Estate Group has grown rapidly to become a key player in Melbourne’s real estate market. The team at our Caroline Springs office have a wealth of experience and a long history of achieving outstanding results in the local property market. Supported by a highly experienced and client-focused team, our Caroline Springs office offers the full range of real estate services in and around the suburbs of Caroline Springs, Burnside Heights, Taylors Hill, Hillside, Burnside and other surrounding suburbs.
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role:
- Hold a current Agents Representative Certificate
- Have a successful and proven sales track record
- Have the ability to prospect and generate leads
- Have the ability to develop and sustain a client database and maintain regular correspondence with contacts
- Be a self-motivator
- Be a team player
Full training and support will be provided. Opportunity to earn is only limited by your commitment.
If you think you have the ability to excel in this position please call Shae Joiner on 0411 790 410 today for a confidential discussion or email your CV to email@example.com
Business Development Manager – Melbourne Area
- Are you motivated and service focused with a natural sales ability?
- Are you looking for an opportunity where your sales skills and work ethic are rewarded?
- We are looking for highly motivated team player who has industry experience.
You will be required to build and further develop an existing, high quality portfolio with strong focus on prospecting and converting leads.
Essential to your success with us is:
- Experience in Business Development or Real Estate Sales
- Current Agents Representative Certificate
- Strong time management skills with high ability to prioritise workload
- Proven ability to deliver consistent results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, administration and relationship-building skills
- A demonstrated commitment to continual improvement, innovation and learning
- Professional presentation
- Most importantly a determination to provide the highest level of customer service the industry has to offer!
What our Business Development Manager role includes:
- Base Salary with uncapped commission potential
- Administration Support
- A social and fun team environment
A role where no day is the same, it can be challenging yet rewarding. You will need to be positive, persistent, and motivated for success. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, and you meet the criteria above, don’t delay and apply now
Register your interest
Even if your dream job isn’t advertised here we are always on the lookout for hard-working property professionals who are ready to take their career to the next level. If you’ve got experience, drive and great client skills we encourage you to register your details and submit your resume below.
All conversations will be held in strictest confidence.